St Lucia offers something for everyone, to suit all ages and interests.
For some, the ideal vacation is relaxing on the beach or by the pool reading a good novel; for others, it’s all about new adventures and experiences. St Lucia offers both: the island is packed with many of the best attractions, activities and adventures in the Caribbean.
It is the perfect backdrop for adventure, from the magnificent Piton Mountains, sweeping down through the lush rainforest to the amazing ocean, where you can enjoy some of the most captivating deep-sea experiences in the Caribbean amid schools of brilliantly coloured exotic fish.
A list of some of the many varied experiences to enjoy includes:
- Golf at the prestigious 18-hole, PGA championship St Lucia Golf Club, just five minutes from The Landings
- Rainforest Zip-lining Experience at Treetop Adventure Park
- Rainforest Aerial tram, a sky-reaching ride through an emerald canopy
- Cycle along rainforest trails or Segway or explore the rainforest by hike with a guide
- Explore the Diamond Botanical Gardens, thermal springs and the rainforest waterfalls
- Horse-back riding
- Whale watching
- Turtle watching
- Scuba diving, from beginners to experts
- Dolphin spotting off North Island
- Pigeon Island National Park
- A drive through the only “drive-in” volcano in the Caribbean
- Quad bike riding at Fond Doux Estate, a working plantation where cacao is still processed.
- Independence Day – week long celebrations in February with parades, calypso and kite flying
- Jazz & Arts Festival in April/May
- St Lucia Carnival in July
- Hiking/climbing the Gros Piton and Petit Piton
- Soaking up the party atmosphere at the Anse La Raye Fish Friday.
- Hot water bathing pools at Sulphur Springs above Soufriere
- Duty free shopping in Castries
- The shops and restaurants at Rodney Bay Village